PGA of America 2009 National Teacher of the Year
LPGA 2006 National Teacher of the Year
"One of America's Top Five Greatest Teachers" - Golf Digest Magazine
"One of America's Top 25 Golf Schools" - Golf Magazine
The Mike Bender Golf Academy is a comprehensive Nike-authorized clubfitting facility and we use TrackMan, the most precise fitting tool in the world. Learn More
Instructions for sending a swing video to a MBGA instructor to be analyzed:|
iPhone V1 Golf App Directions:
1. Login or create a new account.
2. Select Mike Bender Golf Academy and then choose one of our instructors on the list.
3. Click the Camera button to film a video, trim video as necessary.
4. From the analysis window, click the V1 Logo, then “Send Video” then “Upload to Locker”
5. Once upload completes, it is automatically assigned to the instructor selected in step 2.
6. Video will be listed on the Locker/Uploaded tab in the app.
7. Once analyzed by your chosen instructor, it will be moved to the Locker/Analyzed list where you may select it for viewing.
1.) Log In.
2.) Capture/Import your video.
3.) Analyze Video (this needs to be done first in order to get the video into a format V1 Pro understands).
4.) Click MENU, then Upload/Assign.
5.) In the Choose an Academy list, select Mike Bender Golf Academy.
6.) Select one of our instructors.
7.) Wait for the Upload to finish.
Desktop/Laptop Computer Directions: