Our Get Golf Ready program will teach you everything you’ll need to play golf in just a few lessons. Each Get Golf Ready class lasts for 5 consecutive weeks and each weekly session will focus on the various golf skills you will use while playing. In addition to learning the basics, you will be guided onto the golf course to put your skills into action in a casual, friendly setting. Over the course of 5 weeks some of the topics that will be covered include:
- The best ways to hold the club and get ready before you take a swing
- Getting the ball close to the hole — chipping, pitching and other shots from short distances
- Getting comfortable with the full swing
- Using your irons to get the ball in the air and onto the green
- Learning the ‘lingo’
- Swinging your driver and other ‘big’ clubs to hit the long shots
- Starting your play from the correct tee markers
- Helpful shortcuts to save time while you play
- Linking all that you’ve learned to play a few holes
- Tips for playing in groups, on teams and other fun ways to play
- Getting you more comfortable on the course
- Review of the rules and keeping score
MORE CLASSES COMING SOON!
REGISTER NOW FOR OUR NEXT GET GOLF READY CLASS!