This Intro to Golf Program – conducted by Women for Women, follows the overall student-centered LPGA Integrated Performance System to guide you through a comprehensive “Welcome to Golf” 6-module program for new or relatively new female golfers. You will take your first step in your journey to learn, play and enjoy the game of golf. Your LPGA professional will provide you with a base of knowledge, golf skills and most importantly the confidence required to get on course.
- Let’s Get the Ball Rolling – Putting
- Getting the Ball on the Green – Chipping
- Getting the Ball in the Air – Pitching
- Full Swing – It’s all about Connection
- BIG Clubs and Bunker Play
- Putting it all Together – Getting Comfortable On-Course
*Sessions will include handouts and golf equipment recommendations $275 FOR 5 WEEKS!