View Your Lesson
Instructions for sending a swing video to a MBGA instructor to be analyzed:
iPhone V1 Golf App Directions:
1. Login or create a new account.
2. Select Mike Bender Golf Academy and then choose one of our instructors on the list.
3. Click the Camera button to film a video, trim video as necessary.
4. From the analysis window, click the V1 Logo, then “Send Video” then “Upload to Locker”
5. Once upload completes, it is automatically assigned to the instructor selected in step 2.
6. Video will be listed on the Locker/Uploaded tab in the app.
7. Once analyzed by your chosen instructor, it will be moved to the Locker/Analyzed list where you may select it for viewing.
1.) Log In.
2.) Capture/Import your video.
3.) Analyze Video (this needs to be done first in order to get the video into a format V1 Pro understands).
4.) Click MENU, then Upload/Assign.
5.) In the Choose an Academy list, select Mike Bender Golf Academy.
6.) Select one of our instructors.
7.) Wait for the Upload to finish.
Desktop/Laptop Computer Directions:
Sign in below using your email address and password or follow the link provided to retrieve a forgotten password.
New student? Click here for instructions on how to upload videos to your instructor.
Step 1: Download and install the free V1 Home Software, for Windows, located here: Download V1 Home . Launch the V1 Software and register your software, which will also create an account for you on Mike Bender Golf Academy. You may upgrade at any time to the Premium Edition which provides additional features. Mobile users should download one of the mobile apps by clicking the banner ad below.
Step 2: Get your athletic motion on video. Capture either one motion from the front view or one motion from the “down the line” view. Be sure to edit the video as necessary (only clips that are under 10 seconds will be accepted).
Step 3: Upload your video to your online locker and assign it to your Mike Bender Golf Academy Professional.